Monday, August 3, 2009

Romance - At its peak

(I wrote it on 21st Oct 2007 but posting it now after 2 years ;))

Men and women have many fundamental similarities to other life forms in our world. But there are some gifts which really set us apart, the ability to love, emotions and having a never ending soul. This makes us so special and unique.

I have been trying to re-discover, trying to explore myself, in the past few months. Not sure if I am a changed man, and have become little different in nature. Probably, i was always like this, but it never occurred to me that someone is supernaturally directing my feelings, thoughts and will.

I can bet that this is not one of the fairy tales of romanticism and love that happens to everyone when they are young. I am too old for it. But for certain it has a magic in it. The magic has always been so evident that anyone will gain a belief in destiny.

I dont even remember how it started, and who took conscious steps to make it happen. I deeply feel that it had to happen and God was waiting for the time to give us the right combination of the circumstances. And then everything happened automatically as if both of us knew what we feel and there is nothing unexpected.

I have become abnormally addicted to her. I never miss any chance to see her or talk to her on phone. We have spent nights talking on phone and everytime I am amazed by the fact that night passed away so quickly and I still do not want to hang up. I can feel that ritual recitation of words and sounds when she speaks to me. She has completely dominated my actions and thoughts. It reminds me of a very lovely song my Bryan Adams - "Everything I do, I do it for you".

When she touched me for the first time, she was holding my hand. I was intensely affected and could feel that force in her to make me insane. Her beautiful hands with that soft gentle contact is so responsive to stimulate the love and affection. Right from the beginning I have felt that she is mine and she is the one. I sometimes get too confident because of the positive vibrations which gives me lot of assurance, lot of security. Well, I am lying a bit here. I get very envious when she touches or hug anyone else. It is not that i feel vulnerable and insecure by this. But i feel as if someone is taking my world away for a moment and I just cant help it.

Recently, I had gone out to an exotic place for a weekend with her where I took lots of pictures. I am never interested in photography, probably because I don't like to take care of these costly cameras and carry it everywhere. But this time i somehow managed to do it. I am completely surprised to see our couple snaps which speaks a thousand words. Even a hardhearted person can see the connection between us and read what we feel for each other. I just don't get bored looking at those same snaps again and again.

I have strongly started believing in the theory of souls. It is unique and does not get wear out with age. I hope that this feeling of love for her will remain forever young and new as she is my soul-mate !!

No comments: