Saturday, February 24, 2007

Having jet lag

Its 6:30 a.m. in the morning and I am still awake. Couldn't sleep last night but I am feeling fresh. I love to see morning, it feels like heaven. I am in very good mood, may be because it is saturday morning so I have 2 days without work and secondly, I am in Santa Clara, CA which is a different world altogether.

I am remembering those days of IIT where after drinking whole night we use to go to Vihar lake early morning to enjoy the scenic beauty which gives the feeling of Kashmir or any other heavenly place. The quiet synthesis of water from Vihar lake and bird sound gives the feeling of newness and light spirit. But this morning is very different, instead of listening to the musical sound of birds, I am hearing the unpleasant and unwanted traffic noise. May be I should go out and find a better place.

2 comments:

Jeet said...

Good ji.. did you find a better place?

Moonmoon said...

Looking at you .. all the time.. it never seemed you long for serene and calm morning ! i always thought you r more of a night person...
anyway did you get the better place? or u had to do away with the noisy traffic?
all these r symbolic.. you have chosen a path where u have to encounter these trafiic instead of a calm and quiet morning..
its jus one of the prices you pay for being a software engineer....
your pay packet doesnt include a soft and dewy morning....keep well.